[Dailydrool] Question for those who dehydrate treats

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:50:11 PDT 2013

The dehydrator I use is an Excalibur as well.  No, I don't get any money
from them either.  I like it because it has the temperature control and it
hold A LOT!  In addition to doing meat, I do lots of veggies and fruit for
the hounds and me.  I do apple, pear, and peach slices, cherry tomatoes,
green beans, squash and zuchinni.  It also works great for oregano and
rosemary.  I don't feed those to the hounds.  But, I haven't bought oregano
in years.  Of course I use it fresh as much as possible, but in Indiana, we
have long winters.  The bassets love the dried fruits and veggies.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess (I
had to trade a dead baby robin for the beef treats mom makes)