[Dailydrool] Countess Penny

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 18:04:01 PDT 2013

Dear Countess Penny-

I well recall being allowed the honor of petting you, dear Pw. Sadie and Mandy Cocker at your home in Indiana. You are a lovely houndette and I'm sorry that you will be going to see Feyfey. Your slave was very fond of Feyfey so please bring her a greeting. I'm sure Sadie will greet you and see that you have many fine candies and treats on arrival. I'm only sorry that your slave did not get you a young friend to train...... it will be hard for her to start over after such fine girlies.

dawnslave