[Dailydrool] Fun At Nite Frum Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 03:08:34 PDT 2013

Ha ha I has founde a way to have fun at nite. I is am the only won  loose
at nite all dem others in dere craits. Crates.
(Doc ate my diskshunary an so I tries to rememember da words an spelling.
Aspologees if I get some wrong.)
So anyways I be loose dey be not.
Lass nite I wakes up about middel of da nite sumtime and walkin around get
tired an lay down ousside Doc the Bleke Dogs crate.
An he stick he big bleke nose to the door an go sniffy sniffy and I go
sniffy sniffy. Den he goe  wimper and I say wimper beke. And den he start
kinda scramblin in he crate an wimpering an he got claws onna bottom ob the
crate scratchanscraping an saying wimperwimperwimper.

It were a lotta fun till MomPerson hears we an I hadda sleep in MY crate
den too.

Someday I tell youse why Doc no gotta cratepad in his crate like I gotta
big fluffy bed an Conley too an Nigel got he curlupinit bed but not Doc
cause he chew his crate pads to peeces and eat some. Someday I tell you
about dat.

Love and Drool where it needed
Llewis of Llewis, Nigel, Conley an Doc