[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly justin and jade ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Sat Jun 15 04:30:05 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool; been sent to all in need.,
some bad new unfortunately, we had to send our little girl Jade to the Bridge at about  19.30 last night. She haemorrhaged and when they took sample from tummy which was swelling the needle only withdrew blood.Her temperature dropped below normal and the blood veins collapsed. It was quite a business finding a vein to Euthanasia her. Jasmin and Joshua are really missing her . Joshua will now start puppy school on the 29/6.
This is PW Justin and Lilly woofing in from the Bridge ,we were in quite a spin when my sister Jade arrived at the Bridge Gate as she was not expected for at least another 2 years. When Jade arrived at our house 8 years ago on a stormy ,wet,and windy winter night after been found at about 21.00 in the school grounds after a school concert ,the pupils told the teachers about our house because they new me. When they arrived they asked slave Jonathan to rescue her . He put this tiny shivering wet girl in the palm of his hands and introduced her to me. I said come my little girl,follow me and i will always share my bowl and perch with you. Once again history has been repeated and as she was not expected and once again I am asking her to follow me and she can share my bowl and perch ATB until her place has been allocated and is ready. On the way to my perch we will spend time with Lilly in the buppy enclosure as Jade always thought of Lilly as her daughter. Along with other arrivals Jade will be introduced to the Bridge crowd at a glittering ball to be held in Queen Fey Fey's Palace on Saturday 29 th. June.
Jasmin and Johua  missing the sister but still looking forward to our birthday party tomorrow.
Slaves William and Jonathan finding it very strange continuing with the weekends activities without Jade.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx