[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly justin and jade ATB

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jun 15 18:08:29 PDT 2013

I'm so sorry that you had to let Jade go to the Bridge to be with PW Justin
and Lilly.  It's always very hard to let them go, but for me, knowing that
it's coming soon and having time to prepare makes it not quite so traumatic.
When I've had to suddenly let one go like you did Jade, it has always upset
me more.  The sudden illness and immediate decision to let them go is
really, really hard.  We will be sending drool and heart-healing thoughts to
Jonathan, William, Jasmin and Joshua, and we know that PW Justin and Lilly
will take wonderful care of Jade.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net