[Dailydrool] This and that...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Jun 16 12:02:14 PDT 2013

LLewis - Tell you MomPerson to wear da eerplugs so youze and Doc WHOcannothabacraitpad can play yur scratchy game.  Sounds like fun, hehehe

William and Jonathan - So very sorry to hear of Jade's surprise trip to the Bridge.  Heart healing drool.

Welcome to all the new houndies and houndettes and their slaves to the Drool family!

Dear Miss Holly, (who lives with Ms. Pam) It is I, Dozer Boneworthy, also of NJ.  I saw your picture on the Drool Calendar yesterday and wish to point out that you are one beautimous senior houndette!  Hubba Hubba!  Were you at the Tri-State Christmas Pawty?  If not, I wish to make you official acquaintance.  Pawhaps we can "get together" at an upcoming event?  Hehehe.  Happy 13th Birthday.  I, too, have reached that milestone and only gotten better with age...<wink wink>  Lub and snooters from me to you...ahrooo!

Drool to all who need it...

Sandi, Mamaslave (and scribe) to Dozer Boneworthy and Delilah Belle from NJ