[Dailydrool] The Houndettes

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:02:50 PDT 2013

If you go to this link:  http://www.pbase.com/notawahoo/paintings  you will
see the four Houndettes portraits that Nancy Kay did for me. Our
anniversary is next month and I haven't known what to do for the DH (after
41 years I wanted to do something a little special!). I asked Nancy if she
could do the girls portraits and this is what she did. They are absolutely
beautiful! I don't know how Nancy does it but she is just amazing and our
Houndettes are just beautiful! If you browse around her site, you'll see a
number of other pictures that Nancy has done. She obviously has a true
artists eye and takes beautiful pictures.

Jane & the (beautiful!) Houndettes
Jersey (I have always known how beautiful I am!)
Shadow (I'm pretty cute but the old woman has never said I was beautiful!)
Suzy (Of course I'm beautiful!)
& Ginger (I'm usually in too much trouble for anyone to even begin to think
I'm beautiful!)