[Dailydrool] Healing drool to all

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 19:16:54 PDT 2013

I have just finished reading the last several drools, and they have  been
very sad.   Reading that Jade has gone to the bridge so suddenly  was a
shock.  Then there are those that are so sick.  First there is  Princess Penny
whose cancer has spread to her heart.  Flash is another one,  just being
diagnosed with bladder cancer.  I am sure that their slaves  will be doing all
necessary to make their time here very comfortable.  It  is also going out to
JP, as he has many issues.  Ben will also be sending  drool to them and any
missed. My heart and prayers go out to all that have  hounds in need.

Douglas and Ben