[Dailydrool] Crate Bling

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 05:09:32 PDT 2013

Hey Everyone!  Bugsey here.  I was reading about Conley's bleke dog not
being able to have anything in his crate and everyone else having stuff in
their crates.  I decided to let everyone know how the crates are at our
house.  First of all, my crate is the very bestest!  That is because I know
how to behave in a crate.  I don't chew up stuff.  I don't pee and poop on
stuff, and if I get sick, I let the mom know it is an emergency and she
gets me out lickety split so I can get sick outside or on the laminated
floor in our bedroom.  Mom LOVES that floor because it is so easy to clean
up hound messes.  Anyway, I have a wonderful crate pad.  Then I have a
blanket.  And I have a pillow.  I used to get lots of stuffed animals, but
Browyn and I had a problem with them.  I would take them out to play with
them.  Browyn decided she could play with them too,  So I growled at her.
 We all know the brat thinks she is a Fairy Princess and apparently you are
not allowed to growl at brats that think they are Fairy Princesses so they
can steal your toys.  Mom says we can try again in the winter and see if we
can behave.  Humpff.

Beauford gets a crate pad and a blanket.  He is not allowed to have
anything stuffed.  He will sit in his crate and destuff it.  In the winter
he gets foam under his crate pad, but it makes him too hot in the summer.

Browyn gets a towel.  Yep.  A towel and that is it.  I guess she has it
better than the bleke dog Doc.  She doesn't eat her towel.  The problem is
she has this complex.  Yep.  You all know what it is.  She thinks she is a
Fairy Princess.  She thinks Fairy Princesses shouldn't have to sleep in a
crate. The problem is this.  Her "I am a Fairy Princess and I shouldn't
have to sleep in a crate" cry sounds remarkably similar to her "It is an
emergency and I need out of my crate now or I am going to have an accident
or be sick" cry.  So, mom doesn't always get her out in time.  I don't have
this problem.  Mom always gets me out in time.

I don't cry wolf.  Beauford doesn't cry.  He just builds a dam.  I would
like to see how fast mom moved if Beauford cried in his crate.  It has
NEVER happened.  Beauford and I love our crates.  The brat isn't allowed in
them.  So, we can sleep in peace and not worry about her pouncing on us.
 Maybe one of these days she will decide to love her crate too.  I am not
going to hold my breath though.

Bugsey, with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess who is really a Brat and
the mom, Jennifer