[Dailydrool] Frank and Cody Pics

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 08:56:52 PDT 2013

Jane,

Thank you so much for mentioning the pics of Nancy Kay's paintings, she is sooooo talented. It's hard to get enough of Frank, I've enjoyed his videos and play them over whenever I need a Basset "fix", now I have him as a background for my computer, I picked the one of him sleeping on his back with his "credentials" catching a breeze.
If you hadn't mentioned them and given the website, I might never have experienced a wonderfrul collection of houndies.

I have been kind of avoiding reading the drools recently since they are so sad. I have trouble handling the loss of so many hounds and knowing how much grief their families are going through. My heart goes out to each one.

On a positive noted, Archie recently got his new air conditioning set up just in time for the record breaking 108 degree day last week and now enjoys his "sack attacks" in front of his personal fan in glacier type cool comfort.

Judy, Archie, Elsa (doxie diva) and Chiquita (Archie's nemesis)