[Dailydrool] last two trademark logo sweatshirts for sale

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:25:19 PDT 2013

white size med.
light grey size 4x

just 18.-- each plus shipping..........send your zip code and I can let
ya know shipping cost.
100% of sales goes directly into our bank for helping Bassets.

Thankyou very much.  Plus we are now selling Raffle Tickets for our
Quilt..........flyer is on our website under Fundraisers.
Plus, we have a box full of Bassets..... will lay out and take pictures
and put them up for sale also.

ALSO.........OUR BRACELETS ARE STILL FOR SALE.....7.00EACH FOR
2...........THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.  cHRIS BLY ALSO IN
MISSOURI HAS BRACELETS.

Can send emails with newer puter now but cannot open up incoming email
for some reason.    Any suggestions as to how to fix....am open to any
suggestions.
The Geek Squad might have to come to our house.  lol

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager