[Dailydrool] Rath of Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 08:50:15 PDT 2013

I can't believe it!  I just can't believe it! Nothing is sacred anymore.
Bugsey went and blabbed my deepest, darkest secrets on the Daily Drool!
 How could he?!  This calls for payback.  It does. It really does. Well
here it goes. Bugsey is a water hog and he can't hold his water. That is
right. He tries to keep Beauford and me from getting any water in the
mornings by drinking it all. Then he pukes water everywhere. The best/worst
part is he likes to climb into the mom's lap to wake up slowly. She is okay
with that except when he pukes and it goes down her socks. This does not
make her a happy camper. If it just lands on the floor, she just grabs a
rag and cleans it up. Not so when it goes down her leg and into her socks.
That wakes her up too fast. Then she yells and storms around and says
things we aren't allowed to say on the Daily Drool.  So there. Paybacks are
rough!  Bugsey is not little mister perfect like he would have you believe!

In other matters, I got the first baby robin of the season!  The mom isn't
sure if it died in the storm and I found it or if it failed its first
flight out of the nest and I killed it. I am not telling. A girl has to
have SOME secrets. And since Bugsey doesn't know the answer to this one, it
is safe. The mom cheated though. She bribed me into the house with her
yummy homemade beef jerky. Then she through my bird into the corn field. It
was still worth it though. I got two pieces out of the deal.

We are all real sad that so many wonderful hounds are going to the bridge.
Beauford and Bugsey are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
surviving hounds. I don't drool as well as they do, but I am sending heart
healing snooter kisses. The mom is sending heart healing thoughts and
prayers.

Browyn the Fairy Princess, Beauford, the very bad and bratty Bugsey and the
momslave, Jennifer