[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge and Basset Buddies

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 08:02:34 PDT 2013

The two-week contest was not really a Shelter  Challenge.  It was a
mini-contest to test their new website.    There were a lot of problems with the
website and the codes to enter a vote,  etc. which discouraged or prevented a
lot of people from voting.   I  read something on their website the other
day that indicated the next contest  might be another mini contest and not a
full challenge.

I don't  feel that Basset Buddies was entered in a "Shelter Challenge"  and
 hope that we can support them in the next real Shelter Challenge.

Marie & Megan Mariah