[Dailydrool] Miss Angela checking in

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Wed Jun 19 12:43:10 PDT 2013

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer emeritus for Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

We've been away from the keyboard for a month or so.  During finals week, I
got too busy to keep up and then we had to get ready for vacation.  I spent a
couple of weeks in Israel for a niece's wedding and generally seing the sights
Miss Angela was doing missionary work.  Our old friend Jacquie had to put
her basset Freckles(nee Tillie)down in mid May so Miss Angela opted to go
to her house instead of her regular vacation stint at Uncle Chris' house.  She
knew that she'd get more exercise at Chris' but would be the gamma dog
behind his doberman and schizophrenic dalmation.  At Jacquie's she could
be a great consolation and, in the process, get lots of good lovin' and all
the attention she could hope for.

All went well both for me and for Jacquie and Angela. Upon return, we had
lots of catching up to do and work around the house and yard.  Now we have
settled back into our routine (five or six naps punctuated by periods of not-
too strenuous activity).  The only real change is that Angie is spending less
time on the couch and her beds in favor of tile and hardwood, which I assume
is much cooler.  She is showing much more appreciation for the air conditioning
than in previous years as well.  Outside stints are briefer and usually only for
purposes of doing business.

It seems as though the rainbow bridge has been busy in our absence and
Angie sends oodles of high viscosity drool to those in need of consolation
or healing.

Bill (battling a new computer and ergonomic keyboard)
Angela (giving in to inertia)