[Dailydrool] Strange puddle

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 12:32:01 PDT 2013

Recently I have noticed a strange puddle of liquid on the floor just by the leg of my favorite chair by the window, where I drink coffee, eat lunch, and read the newspaper. It is a recurring puddle. when I mop it up, it is not yellow, so my first suspicions were not confirmed. My second thought was that the puddle might be condensation runoff from the glass of ice water I sometimes set on the arm of the chair. (I put it there so it doesn't fill up with geckos). But the geckos have no interest in the puddle and they are all over any other water left unattended in the house. (If you set a water glass down to long, when you pick it up it is likely to contain a gecko hanging by its toes lapping up the contents). Mystery. Until today. I peeked over the top of the newspaper and noticed my dear Harley, making no noise, but sitting attentively by the chair with "the look", hoping for a bite of my breakfast, drooling a handsome puddle on the floor. Drool to all. I know right where to collect it.