[Dailydrool] Are Sister!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:03:02 PDT 2013

elping)Dis Llewis.  I so excited I can bearly write!
MomPerson putted a chain on me an drugg me toda Van an threw me inna crate
an drove me eben tho I inna +
-c+/*r/*a(/D//oc is h--see an=bobed)

Ok darnit Doc stay offa da compuder
!!!
MomPerson interrupting here. The hounds are up for grabs because a big
ginger colored tomcat just wandered across the lawn, across the street,
between the houses.In an attempt to explain, I said "meow meow" : kitty"
and all hell broke loose. Apparently they all know meow. That is the second
feral cat I have seen in the past half hour and one is a female.
I did NOT put a chain on Llewis I put a leash on him and we WALKED to the
Van nobody got "drugged" (altho I might have wished I had been).
I went to the Vetspital to get Llewis his Adequan shot.
Who was there but Llewis's sister-- his littermate. Her name while she was
here was Naomi and she and Nigel were together all the time.
Llewis looks the least like "Molly" of all the dogs and Nigel is a dead
ringer for her, but "Molly" weighs 80 pounds. It is way too much but in her
defense she doesn't look that bad. She does, however,have diabetes.
Llewis, who can be shockingly unfriendly,was happy to visit with her, and
vice versa. Do you suppose they remember 8 years back?

Momperson & Llewis of Llewis, Nigel, Conley & Doc