[Dailydrool] Pebbles update

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 22:28:45 PDT 2013

Thank you to everyone for the Drool and advice. Pebbles is recovering
nicely. The vet said she can go on longer walks starting on Sunday and start
getting back on the couch and on the bed a week from Sunday. I ended up
giving her Benedryl to keep her quiet during the day and a tranquilizer at
night. The couch has all sorts of stuff on top of it so she can't jump up
and the bedroom door is kept closed all the time. We live in a small
apartment so it isn't too much trouble to keep an eye on her. I crate her
when I leave the apartment and come home to howls of displeasure. She is
getting more and more active as she feels better. I am still recovering from
knee surgery at the end of March so we are convalescing together. I am in
physical therapy and using a crutch so she can only go as fast as I can
outside which isn't very fast.

Drool to all in need,

Leah the less stressed momslave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound who is
rearing to go and to Maggie ATB who is looking down on all the madness