[Dailydrool] Recognizing Siblings

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 04:45:25 PDT 2013

I really do think that dogs remember their siblings.  Beauford is my
introvert and he is scared of female bassets.  We went to the GABR Waddle
and saw his sister and they both instantly recognized each other and went
over to each other and "talked" and hung out for awhile.  It is funny
because he also gets along with most of Bugsey's siblings.  When Tank came
to visit, Tank and Beauford conspired against Bugsey and left him out of
all the basset games.  We didn't have Browyn yet, and Bugsey was most
upset.  The funny thing is Tank and Bugsey were not the best of friends
when the litter was together.  Tank is much larger and much more
boisterous.  Bugsey is smaller and more investigative and contemplative.
 He was just upset because Beauford was steal HIS brother. It isn't like
they didn't get along.  Bugsey can pretty much get along with anyone.
 Heaven forbid he get left out of any action!

I wish he got to see his siblings more often, but we live the farthest away
and it just doesn't happen very often.  I think it is funny though because
I can ask if he wants to see the latest pictures of any of his siblings and
he jumps right up on the couch to look at the pictures!  The other two
could care less, but Bugsey LOVES to look at pictures of his family.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess