[Dailydrool] Baths for all!

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 19:24:19 PDT 2013

This is Truman at the Oregon Coast.  The mom got ever so ambitious
today and bathed all 3 of us.  First, Roland went because he gets kind
of greasy. Then me, cause I have what the mom calls "dirt mouth."  I
like to take soil samples from the nice new flower bed the dad is
making for us. I takes them wif my mouf, of course. Then I drop some
in the kitchen so Mom can see what's up, soil-wise.

Data was the last to get a bath!  He sleeps on the bed now, so he's
supposed to be cleaner than us. He doesn't do soil testing like Roland
and me. That lazy beagle doesn't even try to dig out of the yard
anymore.

We just took our evening walk and saw 3 cats and 5 dogs. It's tourist
season here, so we get some visiting dogs who leave us messages on the
utility poles, etc.  Our Old English Sheepdog friend came by for his
usual stroll at 4:00 pm.

If any bassets or their slaves are visiting the Oregon Coast his
summer, please let us know and we'll roll out the sandy  carpet for
you!  I would avoid the day of Independence.  On that day, there is no
independence from the booming of the fireworks all day and night. We
are getting something called benzos to help us cope.  We also follow
Roland's tradition of sleeping in the closet on July 4th.  Now we have
2 beds in the master closet.

Love to all and drool to all that needs it,
Truman Colvin
--
Janice Henry Colvin