[Dailydrool] Neener neener neerer

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 21 15:20:09 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

I am a princess.  I had a bit of an uncomfortable situation earlier this week when Natalie left all of her bags (there were millions) for camp by the door and went to bed.  I smelled FOOD and so I chewed and I chewed and I found (and ATE) all the food.  I let LuLu have a little bit because she's pretty slow and I got most of it.

So then I had a VERY full tummy and was in some distress and everybody worried and cuddled me and stuff.  So when bath time came this week LuLu got one and Snoopy got one and when my turn came I told daddy "but daddy I still feel kinda yucky I had a hard week" and so he let me off the hook.  And then I went to the dog park and ran and played and I'm just fine and no bath this week.

Take that Mr Snoopy who slept through the whole food raid and got his bath and everything.

Oh, and I changed the whole household too!  This clueless momPerson always had dogs who would go potty first and eat later, some weird breed I guess and Snoopy and LuLu let her get away with that nonsense.  Well no more!!  I finally told them all  NO NO NO we EAT first in the morning and THEN we go potty.  I barked and Snoopy and LuLu if they try to go out first and they stopped it.  The very last time Snoopy went out and ran right back in.  We EAT first.  Then we all 3 run out back and go potty AFTER we eat.  Priorities.  Silly mommy.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.  Earlier today I was laying in a doorway and wouldn't let him by so he YELLED at me and I cringed and thought he was going to clobber me but he just turned his back and yelled "MOM come get this little #*@ out of my way" .... and mommy made me move and his royal pain in the bleep came right on by.