[Dailydrool] Eating Sticks and Baths

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 03:23:16 PDT 2013

Dear Tilly,

My Mom doesn't really worry about me eating sticks.  I could use the extra
fiber.  My mom always worries about me runny with sticks.  I love to run
around the yard with my huge sticks (sometimes they are bigger than me)
before laying down under a tree to chew it.  She is worried that I will
trip and fall while running with the stick in my mouth or poke one of my
brothers' eyes out because I am not good about paying attention to all of
my stick, but none of that has happened yet.  Mom is thinking about getting
Doggles for everyone.  She just isn't sure we will keep them on and that
still doesn't keep us from impaling ourselves on sticks. Personally we
think that mom is a worry wart.

Nigel,

We are so very glad you got a nice relaxing bath in your pool and you
enjoyed it.  We get showers.  We don't have a pool, but we have a sprinkler
and we LOVE it.  A pool obviously works better for you.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer