[Dailydrool] Basset Necklace

Joanne Coorlas jolet at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 06:00:45 PDT 2013

I signed up for the The Animal Rescue Site daily reminder to click to give food. I am only slightly more successful at keeping up with this than I am keeping up with Drool reading. There is a really cute necklace on The Animal Rescue Site. You can search under Lovely Dog Necklace. It's brass and st.  silver, not listed as a basset, but totally basset.  Gold/brass colored basset head in a sterling heart frame. Made in Bolivia. 24.95 with a chain, less without.  5.00 off coupon if you spend 30.
 I ordered that and a "Sisters are like stars..they make life brighter," mug for my sister; just because she'll find it annoying.  And I am almost afraid to mention it, for fear of jinxing it, but I may be bringing home a basset girl from a shelter this coming week.
Joanne

(momma to Rosemary and Veronica both ATB, who hopefully won't be angry about a new one moving in)