[Dailydrool] HUGE basset crap packages...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 23 03:53:13 PDT 2013

The Senior Hounds of SeniorHoundsabound along with help from Wendie have put on a Woofle to benefit their fellow bassets of Droopy rescue.

There are three HUGE packages- each has an amazing Clanimalzoo original and a lot of other basset crap that even I haven’t seen before. So for a donation you get a great chance at some really kewl stuff. Auntie Wendie says that donations have been slow- so your odds of winning are good. The Droopy bassets really appreciate this as they know how busy the Senior Hounds are at SBHR. ( there are rumors that auntie Wen is going to come and try getting another kiss outta me at Slobberfest  next month...)

All right, this is easy- go to

 www.bounderblvd.org and click on the Horray For Hollywoof! Then click on each Droopy hounds’ picture to see the packages.

Thank you- every dollar donated helps! Droopy just took three bassets in last week- of course all three needed spay/neuters and shots ect. And it’s a win-win either way- because saving bassets makes anyone feel good!

WOOF and smooches, old man Elvis and his typist Angelika