[Dailydrool] Bugsey checking in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:08:12 PDT 2013

Hey everyone.  Bugsey here.  I have been a whole lot better in my life.  On
Friday, the mom had to pick cherries.  She decided that it was too hot to
make us stay outside and we had just gotten up from our naps. So, she let
us run free. I decided to eat her 10 page excel spreadsheet reading list,
the grocery list, and some medical lab orders.  She was not real happy.  I
was fine on Saturday. Yesterday I started throwing up. It took mom forever
to figure out what I was puking up. She said it looked like tofu or cottage
cheese. We never have those foods in the house so that was impossible. She
finally figured out that it was hydrated paper chewed to little bits. She
gave me cerenia after I threw up three times. Actually she was getting it
after I threw up two times, but it was obvious I was going to throw up
again very soon. So, she waited. Then I threw up two more times. She is
under the impression that I should get reduced rations because of this. So
if someone would please send me some food, I would appreciate it. I am
supposed to take it easy today and sleep off the cerenia. I am doing a good
job of it. I hope I remember not to eat paper for awhile. This is so not
worth it!

Bugsey, with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess