[Dailydrool] Bugsey Checking IN

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:27:35 PDT 2013

I survived the vet. He wanted to make me swallow a radioactive pill and do
x-rays to make sure I didn't have a blockage, but the mom said no way.  She
said she saw stuff come out both ends. She said I wasn't quite up to par,
but I wasn't acting like I was dying. When Elwood ATB ate carpet, he acted
like he was dying.  He had two blockages--one in his stomach and one in his
intestines. He almost died. Three surgeries and LOTS of days at the
vetspital later, he was okay, but skinny.  I just ate paper into tiny
little bits and green hazelnuts, leaves and sticks. The vet said the mom
shouldn't let me in the yard.  The mom said I shouldn't be an idiot and use
just two or three of the brain cells God gave me. I think I should be
insulted. I now have sulcrafate to coat my tummy and if I behave, I should
be good as new in two or three days.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mean mom, Jennifer