[Dailydrool] Bitten

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 24 14:49:58 PDT 2013

Hi all it's Snoopy,

She BIT me, LuLu BIT me and I bled and there is blood on the kitchen floor and she is vicious and needs a muzzle.  Here is what happened:

The dadPerson had some pot stickers for lunch and didn't finish them.  He shared the last two with LuLu, Gracie and I.  It was FOOD you see.  I am food aggressive.  After we finished the food I notice  piece of the wrapper on the floor and LuLu was standing too close to it so I went after LuLu for standing between me and the wrapper.  A scuffle ensued and when dadPerson came running he found me on my back crying my little heart out with LuLu on top of me.  I have a quarter of an inch nick on the inside of my fleu and blood came out of it.

dadPerson went into panic mode and called momPerson at work wanting to know if he should take me to the regular vet or the emergency vet.  The clueless momPerson asked him if he had tried pressure to stop the bleeding.  He told her I wasn't bleeding anymore, I bled when she bit me but it stopped right away because it's a scratch not a puncture.  That's ridiculous, if I lick my foot enough times then my foot turns pink so obviously I'm bleeding profusely right?  Right?

Anyway the clueless momPerson told him to clean the scratch with hyrdogen peroxide if possible but not to get any down me cause I'll puke then.  She told him to have us sit shoulder to shoulder and eat cookies.  Which we did.  I mean who wouldn't for cookies, right?  So now just because blood is not coming out and I am happy to eat cookies with LuLu on one side and Gracie on the other that means that LuLu is not in trouble and I don't have to go to the vet.

More later from Snoopy who started the whole thing but still insists on playing the victim