[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz and oh my.......

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 16:40:27 PDT 2013

Momma here, I am behind as usual, this is what I call the silly season at work for me---in other words, I am slammed, exhausted and have no clue where to point the company car anymore.
We send condolences to those that have lost a beloved hound, drool for those who need it, and congrats to the new hounds that now have a forever home.
The Beach Gang is doing. I am now on Elwood watch. I got in off the road his morning, got everyone out and made a tuna sandwich. Elwood was outside, sandwich was safe. BUT----here come Elwood, and he had something in those choppers-he dropped it at my feet, we stared at each other...Mr Resource Guarder let it be known with eye contact I would not be taking this away, he chomped it one time and down the hatch it went. Now what it was remains a mystery. I have walked the yard, come up with nothing, absolutely nothing. After Elwoods last go-around years ago with eating a chunk of ceramic pot-there is nothing left out there for anyone to chomp. So here we are, watching and still checking. Elwood how could you??????
Jake has his neck area a wonderful color of blood red again, so we are dosing him yet again.
Bessie-the younger, is fine. Still hates people, but fine.
Dollie, good to go---she still has no clue that she is 9 plus, and can roar with the best of them. And does.
I am still shaking my head that once again Elwood has ate something. Every time we decide to go ahead and get the roof done on the house, something like this has happened and the name Brudder Elwood's name is in the middle of it, the roof has been pushed back to pay vet bills. I have slippery elm in him to coat the tummy, he acts fine, but---I seen him eat it. He pooped and nothing there other than normal. I swear he thinks it is funny as we mash thru his poop.
I have so much to be thankful for--and tonight it is the fact that Lady Clairol was a BOGO this past weekend. I think I need a double batch.

Drool to all in need---and YEAH to Laura Salmon for keeping the drool calendar alive!!!

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang