[Dailydrool] Bugsey Again

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:27:36 PDT 2013

Snoopy,
Will you go to the vet in my place?  Mom wasn't going to make me go, but
then I threw up again today even though she gave me more cerenia.  Now she
is beginning to think that it is because we are stealing green hazelnuts
out of the hazelnut trees.  Beauford and Browyn are stealing nuts too and
they aren't sick.  Just me.  I don't want to go to the vet.  Of course I
have to get better or mom won't share cherries with me.

I hope you feel better soon.  It really sounds like you will be okay.
 Haven't you learned by now that sisters are bossy pigs that can do no
wrong even if you are bleeding?!

Bugsey, with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess