[Dailydrool] Thunder storms

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 07:27:33 PDT 2013

Oh My,  we had some pretty well developed storms go through last night  and
my poor Maggie was beside herself,  even the thunder shirt didn't help  so
I gave her a hydroxyzine pill  to take the edge off,  she ended up  in bed
with her daddy,  but even my Evil Annie who isn't afraid of storms  didn't
like the ones last night, we had some lightening  strikes hit pretty  close,
the kind where you see the flash and the crack at the same  time.  our
weather had been extremely warm & humid,  Maumee got  hit with a micro-burst last
Saturday and it knocked down a lot of trees and did  damage to some of the
stores up town, ripped our awning right off the back of  our garage and
twisted the frame work like a piece of wire.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie