[Dailydrool] On the subject of peeing

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:35:27 PDT 2013

My darling Cleo (12) has never once pottied in the house. When Quincy was a
baby, he had a few small accidents, I did some training, but Miss Cleo
basically finished training him. He followed her everywhere so every time
she went out the doggie door, so did he. And imitation is the sincerest
form of flattery. No, my poor old senile cat, on the other hand, has
decided that he does not like his litter box (it's always clean & fresh
litter) and much prefers to poop & pee on my living room carpet. I've had
him to the vet & had multiple tests run so we're not sure exactly why he's
taken to evading the litter box.

I've got to get another large bottle of vinegar and I also saw a suggestion
for using rubbing alcohol. I've shampooed multiple areas of my carpet many
times and it still stinks. I've tried the KOE kennel odor cleaner,
different shampoos, Natures Miracle, just about everything. It's a rental
house & at some point I'll probably have to pay to have the carpet ripped
up, new pad put down, etc. But there's GOT to be something else I can use.
Poor old cat!.Quincy pesters him too (hmmmmm, Quincyyyyyyyyyyy, are you the
cause of the cat not going to the litterbox?)

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."