[Dailydrool] ClipArt request

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 27 08:00:36 PDT 2013

Does anyone have a clip art of a silhouette of basset hound howling?  We would like to use it for our Howling Hound Acres logo.  If you happen to have a silhouette of a cow sitting on their butt in a howl/mooing pose that would be wonderful too.   We would like to have our logo as a basset sitting howling, then a cow sitting mooing, and another basset standing howling.   A howling quartet. Symbolizing Colt, Ruger and our miniture dairy cow (when we get her).  Any help that anyone can give us is very much appreciated.
Michele Momma to Colt, Ruger and hopeful very soon a miniture dairy cow.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...