[Dailydrool] Emily Update

Sherry Carreon sherry.carreon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:02:53 PDT 2013

First I want to thank everyone for all the healing drool for my Emily. She is still in the hospital getting fluids, but she is doing good. All signs are that she will be able to come home tomorrow afternoon. She has to eat food and have a stool that does not have blood. She has had no more blood, but she has not been given anything but fluids. Our vet is being aggressive in his treatment protocol, but that is fine with us. We lost her brother in part to the fact we were not aggressive enough in treating him.

So once again this marvelous group of people has come to the rescue, please keep the drool coming for a little while longer, and I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

Will send update tomorrow.

Sherry, Phil, Miss Emily (I am feeling better and want my mommy) and Sherman (where is my sister, I want my sister, I am looking for my sister)----- the Carreons

Sent from my iPad