[Dailydrool] Trifexis

Sherry Carreon sherry.carreon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:30:42 PDT 2013

Up until it stopped being available we had always used Sentinel with great results.  We used Frontline Plus and then switched to Advantix II because it seemed to work better. When Sentinel was no longer available I started my gang on Heartguard Plus and I am happy with those 2 products. Our vet does recommend Trifexis, but because of some of the possible side effects and my Emily is 13, he said do not take her off of what is working for her. Different dogs react to different products.  Sherman has not had any problems with either Heartguard Plus nor Advantix.

Drool to all those in need.

Sherry and the Carreon gang

Sent from my iPad