[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge-Aha!

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 10 04:50:35 PDT 2013

I, too, have been having some difficulty voting in the abbreviated
shelter challenge currently underway, but I may have hit upon something.

I find that, if I check the voting link near the purple rectangle you
push daily, I am taken to a page that thanks me for voting.

However, if I click on _HELP SHELTERS_ in the line of links below the
purple rectangle and then click on their voting link, I am able to vote.

I find that this challenge doesn't remember me so I have to enter Basset
Buddies and Wisconsin every time.

This worked for me  yesterday and this morning.  I hope it works for
you, too.

As they say in Louisiana, "Vote early, vote often!"

Tommy H in Danville