[Dailydrool] internet obstructions....pics hopefully coming soon. HENRY

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:45:16 PDT 2013

Been busy at the ranch with summer on its way........watering systems
being set up in our meadows and the Creek Crossing which is for the
Bassets in Houndie Homestead.
Our newer puter still will not allow any attachments to be sent.....so
we are working on that "still".   In the meantime, we wanted to share
with you our newest addition to Basset Rescue of MT.
At least emails can be sent without problems.
Post below:

TEXT:  HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET ILL AND BE TAKEN TO THE DOCTOR TO BE
PUT TO SLEEP? That is what happened to Henry!  He is a gorgeous 3 yr.
old  silky long eared hound dog. Henry would prefer a home without
horses to chase......kids, dogs, and cats would be ok along with a
loving family who can take care of his medical needs......which are
easy-- one Predisone daily as he was diagnosed with Addisons disease(he
comes with all meds)and in addition his savior angel, Dr. Bryna has
provided his vetting! applications are now being accepted.  please  go
to bassetrescueofmontana.org  to apply and for further questions you may
call 406-207-0765 and return calls are made in order of being received.
thankyou!

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager