[Dailydrool] This & That

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 19:02:47 PDT 2013

I have a terrific vet who will let me get the Houndettes meds wherever I
want to and has clued me into real cheap meds at some of the different
large pharmacies in our area. We did talk about mail ordering a couple of
times and one of his big concerns was how the medications are stored with
some of these big mail order companies. He apparently has heard that some
of the mail order outlets warehouse their meds in buildings that aren't
temperature controlled which can compromise the efficacy of the medication.
I don't know anything about it but it might be something to check on before
you use mail order.

I guess just because Nigel is down in the rear doesn't mean he's given up
his wonderful basset personality. I'm right there with you Bev. I know a
lot of people are probably appalled hearing that your boy got so grouchy
but Nigel's personality is everything that I love about basset hounds. He
sounds pretty normal to me! Our Jersey is the same way here and lets us
know in no uncertain terms what she wants or doesn't want.

The Houndettes are slinging get well and heart healing drool to all in
need. We're all hoping that Elder Clara is able to shut the Bridge gates
for a while.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger