[Dailydrool] ASTT on Alert and Fencing

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Mar 2 05:10:16 PST 2013

Ruger Director of ASTT woofing in.  Dear Edmond and Doc, I have a team
on standby if you need back up on your squirrel situation. Colt has his
team on a 3 ring alert, aircraft loading and ready to fly so the Calvary
can be there with-in 12 hours on you sounding the alarm.
Dog religion...I never knew it until know but I guess that Colt & I are
Jewish to.  As we demand to be feed 1st thing in the morning as soon as
the old women rolls out of bed.  We do allow her to potty and brush her
teeth first, don't want to ruin our breakfast by smelling her morning
dragon breath.  We also demand that we be let out to potty and then feed
as soon as she rolls in from work too.   Ms. Pam, don't try to give the
momma any ideas about trying to overturn our authority either.  We rule
the roost around here and we will have the old women taking out and
water boarded if she tries to feed herself before us.  Hounds Rule, and
humans should be their humble food servants!  It is Jewish law after
all...and the law is the law! Ruger out.

Momma here and Thanks to everyone who responded to my invisible fencing
question. And like many of you I do not like the idea.  We already have
the wood board fencing up and it was also my thought to put either chain
link or hog wire on the back side of it.  We would have to add a couple
of sections of fencing to fill in a few gaps (from the back of the yard
up the sides) to give them an enclosed area in which to go out in. Like
a couple of you I am just as worried about wild critters coming into the
yard as I am about the hounds wondering off.   Now if I can just
convince the DH.
Thanks again.

Debbie, Congratulations on your new Senior Hound...I know that your life
is now complete.

Michele Momma to the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger out on Squirrel patrols in the back yard