[Dailydrool] I turned the page......

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 05:32:37 PST 2013

The first of the month, I turned the page of my Senior Houndsabound calendar and here was Sister Daisy. I clutched, and then I smiled. So many wonderful memories of a special girl, we always swore you could have 20 Sister Daisys in the house and never know you had a dog. She was just that good. I miss that sweet snooter, but was so blessed she was in our life.

Speaking of seniors...it is no secret how I feel about them...and I have been amiss to get out here and bang on the drums shall we say.
this is the time for Senior Houndsabound annual February Frenzy. This is the fundraiser to help the senior hounds-we all know that Auntie Wendie has had a ruff start to this year, many hounds leaving for the Bridge, and more new seniors joining the pack. That is why this fundraiser is so important.  There is no waddle to help with fundraising, just a lot of hard work on Wen's part to keep the rescue going and in good order, like she always does. The seniors are just that important.
So now is the time Droolers--get right over to www.bounderblvd.org and check out the February Frenzy. Great stuff in the packages, and more important, you are helping the seniors.
I call that a win win!!!!

Thanks for all you do---and heck, do some shopping while you are there!!!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger