[Dailydrool] basset toy

kimberly smith puppilicious at live.com
Sat Mar 2 18:00:18 PST 2013

As I mentioned before, my son Anthony is working down in NJ cleaning up after Sandy.  He called me the other day and Face Timed me and said he wanted to show me something. He turned the camera around and I saw this cute little basset hound in the car yard. He was all dirty and it took me a few minutes to realize that it was a stuffed animal. He said there were a couple of them down there that were ruined by the floods. I begged him to mail it to me but he wouldn't. He said it was too wet and too dirty and too stinky. I was disappointed but he was right. Well, today I received a package in the mail. I opened it and it was a brand new life sized basset hound stuffed animal !!!!! I named him Buster(after Miss Maggie's boyfurend)
So we have a new addition to our family.

Love,
Kimberly,Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred & Baby Boy Barney (Happy birthday to me!!!)