[Dailydrool] DD Calendar Sunday

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 23:56:59 PST 2013

That innocent (!) enjoying a (rare) warm sunny day is Rooney.  He is a big smooshy love-bug.  Unfortunately if any food is dropped, or the fridge door left open, he is aggressive about whatever he can get.  I Wish I knew what went on in that head of his!
He is very fond of his little cross-breed sister Sophie, but the constant demands to play do wear a poor man out and he needs to rest in another room without her.  At night he sleeps on the sofa, preferably with a nice clean blanket tucked around him.
Diana.