[Dailydrool] protection for loose dogs

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 18:03:01 PST 2013

Thanks Vicki and Bev for the feedback.  I will go to the horse supply store
tomorrow and get a riding crop.  The pepper spray will give me more
confidence also.  One of my neighbors carries it.  Good advice to carry a
cell phone always!!

I walked Harvey past the house this morning and he did not seem to be
afraid.  Thank you Lord!!

As always, I walk one dog at a time if I am going anywhere past my yard.  I
just found out that I will eventually need a knee replacement.  So my joints
don't need the stress of pulling and twisting.

I was kicking a soccer ball for Phoebe and got a bone bruise which is
healing and has caused the medial pain.  But I do have bone and cartilage
loss.  I may look into a stem cell transplant

Thanks family, Slave Sue to Tilly and Phoebe (who had a bath today) and
Harvey ( who let me bathe him Friday)