[Dailydrool] Gunter ATB 3/5/2013

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:33:54 PST 2013

We let him go this morning, there was nothing more we could do.  He wasn't responding to any of the treatments.  He knew we were there though, lifted his head up when he heard my voice.
Fly free my sweet boy, you will be forever loved and forever in our hearts.  I hope you are at the bridge on a nice fluffy cloud with an endless supply of squeaky toys and peanut butter.  My heart is broken, he was only 7.
Thank you so much to everyone that sent drool and prayers our way, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.  Hug your babies close tonight and give them kisses for me.
Kim with Wulfgang, the cats and my Gunter ATB