[Dailydrool] Gunter

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:06:18 PST 2013

Hi Pawtunia, Rusty and your slaves

I just wanted to say thank you for this.  It made me cry happy tears to picture him at the bridge with
so much peanut butter that he couldn't move his mouth :-)  And he was very good at doing silly things so he and
Sydney B will get along just fine.  He would chase his tail at least once a day and had this goofy grin
 he'd give me when he was really happy. And he would chase the cats out of the living room, just because he could.

Thank you so much for making me think of him whole again, and of the silly things he always did.

Kim with Wulfgang who misses his big brother terribly and the c at ts who are getting a lot less exercise now

Message: 9