[Dailydrool] Hacker getting Droolers e-mail accounts

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:27:49 PST 2013

Hi,

I received e-mails both from Lauraine Snelling and Mike and Cindy Foxhoven
at both my e-mail address and the Daily Drool calendar e-mail address that
they were on vacation in Manila in the Philippines and had all of their
money, IDs, and credit cards stolen, and that they need me to contact them
so they can give me instructions to wire money to them via Western Union.
 I had to laugh because I doubt any Drooler would vacation in Manila -- too
hard to take your bassets and too far away from them!!  Clearly the thief
doesn't know the people who (s)he's hacking.  But since I've gotten two
from Droolers I have the feeling that there is a Trojan Horse virus being
passed among Droolers and wanted to warn everyone to keep an eye on your
passwords, particularly if you have multiple e-mail accounts and have one
that you don't log into that often.  Laura