[Dailydrool] Snoopy and his antics

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 5 10:56:58 PST 2013

Hi all, it's the Clueless momPerson reporting here,
I want to say how very sorry I am about Gunter.  It hit me right to the core,
this happened to Snoopy 2 months ago and he is 7 but he pulled through.  It
happened to Cyrus on August 1 and we lost my big sweet boy and it still hurts
too much.  I am so very sorry for the loss of Gunter, we are in major drool
production around here.

Snoopy has not improved his habits, not at all, and he is going to be the death
of me yet.  I am scared to death now, yesterday at 4AM he was sleeping with
Julianne and she called out that he vomited in her bed.  At 4AM.  I leapt from
bed, put her duvet in the washer and checked out Snoopy who seemed ok.  He went
outside, got a drink of water and then went back to bed.  I was SO worried about
him, Greg stayed with him all day, I kept calling but he was fine, poop normal,
no more issues .... so I breathed a sigh of relief.  Too soon.

I came home after work and there was dinner on the stove and a loaf for french
bread on the counter.  Yes.  A Whole loaf.  I came back into the kitchen after
changing and the huge loaf of french bread was gone.  I noticed that my Snoopy,
OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects was looking rather, hum, shall we say plump.  I
inquired.  He made no response.  My teenage daughter however reported that she
had caught Snoopy trying to get that loaf of bread out the dog door not 10
minutes before and taken it away from him and placed it RIGHT BACK ON THE
COUNTER and LEFT THE ROOM.  I went out back.  I found the wrapper.  Shreaded.
We had pasta instead of bread.

He drank a LOT of water yesterday evening.  I walked him late and he peed a
river.  Several rivers.  Other than that he seemed ok.  He slept with me and
Greg and LuLu and Gracie all in the big bed last night and was fine and ate this
morning and went potty and was fine.  So, I am hoping (praying) he will be
fine.  I may need tranqilizers (wine?) but Snoopy seems ok.

We are drooling for Kimi and her new baby and everyone else who wants or needs
drool.  Hold your bassets (naughty as well as nice) just as close as you can,
these moments are precious and fleeting as they keep reminding us, dickens that
they are.

More later from the ever clueless momPerson who just doesn't know what to say
about her Snoopy