[Dailydrool] Looziana Wins!

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 18:12:02 PST 2013

Just had to laugh. Looziana wins the $25,000.00. Second place is Camp Restore. I go to Facebook and like them and go to compliment

them on second, and someone posts on their page something like "How in heaven's did the basset people get that many votes?". Not

exactly saying we cheated, but hey! So I post that there are a lot of basset rescues and even more basset lovers. And tons of other

dog rescues and stuff and never underestimate dog lovers. Which is really true. So extremely thrilled that rescues are getting some benefit

from some of these contests and press. And people who can't understand why there are so many basset people--well, have to face it. There just are.

Good for us!

Marilyn Briggs