[Dailydrool] Do you use Vistaprint?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:51:12 PST 2013

Hi Drool family!

I ask about VistaPrint, because in the past I have received some very nice
Howliday cards that the VistPrint company made for people in the Drool
Family. I found a deal that would be a great for anyone in rescue that has
to get printing of any kind done, I think. The deal is: "$17 for $70 Worth
of Any Custom-Printing Service or Vistaprint Product." If I am wrong,
please forgive me.

Several years ago, I started using a website to help me find the places
that had the best 'black Friday', or other best prices before Christmas.
Every now and again, I look at the website, because everyday, people post
great buys, discounts, etc that they have found on there. I have no
affiliation, nor do I get anything for letting you all know this.

The original website is: bfads.net/Hot-Deals

The deal is through groupon, and the deal is here:

groupon.com/deals/vista-print-winter-chattanooga?utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=919776&utm_source=rvs

I hope this helps a rescue, or several, with their printing needs.

Heart Healing Drool to those in need, I am so sorry to hear when houndies
goes to da bwidge....

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,
Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604