[Dailydrool] Yes, Rebecca, that was Miss Angela

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 8 23:31:48 PST 2013

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

It could very well have been Miss Angela sunning on the patio
when you looked at our house, Rebecca.  Angfela does like to
lie in the sun.  I certainly hope the image was seen after the
snow melted and I had a chance to collect the poopsicles.  The
area was a mess right after the melt.

In answer to your other question, the party was a modest success.
Miss Angela had a goodly number of visitors through the afternoon
and evening.  Each was loudly greeted and presented with the
snowy white abdomen to scratch.  Angela tried her best to look
pathetic and beg food from all comers.  I was able to convince many
that she really did like the mini carrots so I didn't worry too much
about her snack consumption until I talked to  friends later who told
me how much sausage, cheese, crackers and general snackage
that she consumed.  She had no ill effects, however.  Well, she slept
long and hard through the night and most of the next day, but that is
pretty normal after a hard day of socializing.  And I did pick a few dried
chunks of something out of her flews the next day.  Cheese, I think.
Maybe brownies.  Hard to tell.

Miss Angela is certainly grateful for all the good wishes and cards that
she received.  While she accepts it as her due, she still loves all the
attention.

Bill (Still locating dirty glasses, used paper plates, etc)
Angela (But no food)