[Dailydrool] Beau's Rainforest Caramel Crunch For a Very Special Bunch

Amy Barnes forbassethounds at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 09:04:09 PST 2013

With Spring Break right around the corner, why not get into the tropical spirit with some tasty Moon Doggie Coffee?
For a limited time only try Beau's Rainforest Caramel Crunch.

During the weeks of 3/9-3/22, 30% of sales for Beau's RCC will go to BAGS!! The good news doesn't stop there. In addition 20% on all
other coffee and teas will also go to BAGS! Stock up and tell a friend.
It's a tasty way to help a hound in need.

Beau's Rainforest Caramel Crunch For a Very Special Bunch is the perfect treat for the winter blues!

Please add the word "BAGS" in the comment field when ordering!

BAGS (Beautiful Aging Gracefully Seniors and Special Needs Basset Hounds) has 21 dogs in our care and more than $7000 in vet bills. Please stock up, we could really use your support!

http://www.bagsbassetrescue.org/how-to-help/beau-s-moon-doggie-coffee-fundraiser/

Thanks,
Amy Barnes
BAGS (Beautiful Aging Gracefully Seniors & Special Needs) Basset Rescue
http://www.bagsbassetrescue.org/