[Dailydrool] Goodbye to the Drool

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:21:36 PST 2013

This is to say goidbye and thank you to all the  Droolers that have given me the laughter from their dogs antics, sympathy at the lossof my Super Cooperand support and prayers since my illness. It has come time to realize thatI will not find suutable housing for both me andmy babies and will need to fund the homes that they can thrivein. My hooes that I wiukd soin be reunited with them have been the only thing keeping megoing thelast few months and niw that hope is gone.

It is with deep regretsthat I keave the drool but it hurts too much to read about others and their hound.

Good luck to all and thank you.

Tony K